Are you decorating your home this holiday season?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Are you decorating your home this holiday season?

1e3068d244c83c631431.jpg

Hello everyone,

The holiday season is well and truly much upon us and the countdown to the end of the year has begun. Here in London the festive lights have been turned on and people are starting to decorate their homes. 

Do you decorate your home/listing for the holiday season? Perhaps you have traditional decorations you use every year and/or perhaps you like to get creative with things from your garden. 

It would be lovely to see your festive photos. 

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

6 Replies 6
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Stephanie  and for every one, 

I hope for you happy holidays and with the best wishes for you all 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Yes-- Had the flu so got a bit of a late start. Just put up a little baby live tree,  a stocking for guests, a garland on the fireplace and some outside potted evergreens and holly. I have more to do, but our Airbnb looks a lot better than my actual house in terms of holiday decor...got to get a move on for an upcoming party!

I really debated holiday decorating as I didn't want to offend anyone who is not celebrating. So we did some simple cute things. Our current guest had an issue with the fireplace, so we had to go and take a look. They love the tree but took the garland off the mantle because  the edge blocks the bottom inch of the television. Oh well. I think it looks pretty!

Stephen-and-Adam0
Level 7
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

Hi @Stephanie 

I think it is a nice touch and a pleasant surprise for guests in December when the property has some festive decorations.  We have a little Christmas tree and some small decorations and lights which we put out.  

When we have guests over the Christmas or New Year dates, we also put together a small gift hamper of Christmas food items or New Year celebration items just to make it a little bit extra special. 

Happy festive season to everyone 🙂    

Ann783
Level 10
New York, NY

We put up a tree, garland and will be changing out the bedding to flannel with festive holiday prints and adding some cushy throws.

Ann783
Level 10
New York, NY

0.jpeg

We had fun adding a bit of holiday cheer this year!We had fun adding a bit of holiday cheer this year!