Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275

Hi, Dorota.

I am Vanna and I am looking for someone with experience to manage my apartment in Kaisariani.

Thanks, Vanna

Looking for someone to manage and rent  my just renovated 2 bed 2 bath apt behind archaeological museum with a large veranda on 6 floor looking straight to acropolis 

ziba 

Ziba, I could also help out if needed. Location is perfect for me. 

Hi Linda! 🙂
I hope you're doing well.

I'm the owner of See-Through Photography based in Athens, Greece
I have something unique for the property/es you're managing.

Forget about photography or video to promote your properties.
This is an awesome tool I'm offering.

Please contact me

Thank you for your time

Christos *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Can i give my Mail here?

Καλησπέρα Δοροta .

Είσαι διαθέσιμη τον Αυγουστο για ένα διαμέρισμά στο Π.Φάληρο? Αν ναι, πόσο είναι η χρέωση σου για check in - check out και ίσως για συννενόηση με κάποια εταιρεία για καθαρισμό? Ευχαριστώ. Αντώνης 

[Personal information hidden - to use the DM function here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo of this post and click 'Send Message']

Hello Antonis, my name is Orfa I´m from Mexico city and my boss is greek and is looking for someone to manage his apartment in Alimos, do you think you can help me out? or know anyone who can? I´m new in Airbnb, so dont have much experience.

Thanks a lot!

Dorota hi, whats your email/telephone

please contact me *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

hi, Dorota! How can I have your email or phone number, I have an aparment in Athens too.

Hi Dorota, i have a property in Moschato - looking for someone to clean/host it.  If this interests you please let me know. Best regards, Karon

Hi dorota

i am habib

i own an apartment in athens and i need someone to manage.

it is located in gizi square.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GRHostgroup/

Post your enquiry on the group for Greeks in Greece . Property managers and individuals can join and stay informed , on legal and admin matters as well as joint ventures , etc. !

The group is closed , so you will need to ask to join first.

Katia **

Hello Alex,

My mother has a flat near Vicotoria that has recently been renovated. We have not put any photos up yet becuase we wanted to get a professional photographer. Would you be interested in managing the property?

regards Artemi

If you are an owner of a listing in Airbnb and looking for a complete management solution ,

then KeyBee Hosting is your definite choice. Already managing over 100 listings in one of the world's most demanding and Airbnb profitable cities, San Francisco, California, we expanded our business

in Greece.

We offer check-in and check-out services, online management of your property, as well as extra services (including professional photography of the listing),

all completely individual and charged per se. 

Speaking of flexibility, it comes with no contracts, no percentage charges on your renting income,

no minimum charges. You use our services as often as you need!

We are a community of bees and hosts that is built on trust. Our bees are handpicked and background checked. You rate them, we listen.

With Keybee Hosting, everything is at your fingertips. You don’t even need to leave your sofa in order to start earning with Airbnb, while at the same time you enjoy all you and your guests need in one place!