Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275

Yassou Yianni,

I am coming to Athens mid july and would like to meet and discuss managing my apartment in Exarchia.

My email is [personal information hidden for safety reasons]  shoot me an email if you will be in town and are interested.  I am in the states, but come over semiregularly.

Best,

Johnny

Yassou John!

My name's Joy and I'm both a hospitality professional and a host myself. My apartment is located in Exarchia too. If you're still looking for someone to manage your place, drop me a line and we'll take it from there. 

Best 

Joy

Yassou joy,

I am in Athens and available to meet tomorrow evening if you are around to check out the apartment.i plan on doing a renovation hit we could meet and discuss management, fees and timelines.

Shoot me an email if available. And we can go from there

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Καλημέρα Γιάννη,

Θα με ενδιέφερε να συζητήσουμε για την προοπτική μιας συνεργασίας.

Αν θέλεις, στείλε μου μήνυμα μέσω messenger για να σου δώσω το τηλέφωνό μου.

Το προφίλ μου στο facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/georgia.efraimidou

Ευχαριστώ,

Γεωργία

Γεια σας,

Ζητω ενα ατομο να αναλαβει ενα διαμερισμα στην περιοχη της Νεαπολης - Αθηνα 

Καλησπέρα σας 

Αναζητάτε ακόμα άτομο για το διαμέρισμα σας? 

Ευχαριστώ

Joy

Καλημέρα Joy,

Θα με ενδιέφερε να συζητήσουμε με την προοπτική μιας συνεργασίας.

Αν θέλεις, στείλε μου μήνυμα μέσω messenger για να σου δώσω το τηλέφωνό μου.

Το προφίλ μου στο facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/georgia.efraimidou

Ευχαριστώ,

Γεωργία

Michelle1084
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Does anyone on this post still work as a property manager? My grandparents own a condo in Athens by the archeology museum and are getting too old to fly. I’m looking to help them out by setting it all up with a property manager. Fluency in English is a must and preferred if manager speaks some Greek as well. 

Hi Michele

I am Greek and spend my time between Greece and London. We own a company that specializes in property management of upscale vacation rentals and we manage quite a few of airbnb properties on behalf of our clients.

Please do let me know if I can be of any help.

All the best 

Eleni

Hi Eleni,

Is there a way I can PM you or send you an email? Thanks.

Eleni73
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Sherry

I would be happy to share my contact details with you but I do not want them to appear here in public. 
I will try to PM you

Thanks
Eleni

Tom503
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hi Eleni,

I own an apartment In Athens in trikoupi street, exarchia.
I would like to know if you can manage my listing on Airbnb and estimate the monthly income from that listing.

thank you SO much,

tom

Hello Michelle! If yo are still looking for an co-host in Athens, I have a lot of spare time during the week and it's also an easy access for me this area. I have experience with co-hosting, speek fluently english and greek.

Have  a nice weekend ahead!

Tanya

Dan20
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Hi,

We just bought an apartment next to metaxurio station in a quite street. 88qm,  2 bedrooms, one living room, 2 small balconies. It is the upper floor in a 2 story building so we plan to build a garden on the roof.

The last owner already airbnb it. He put Max 8 ppl and says he rented it 300 days a year for average price of 80 euros a night.

We need someone to:

Let ppl in

Clean apartmemt

Wash sheets, towels etc.

Management optional.

Is somebody interested?

Dan and Anna 

Dear Dan and Anna hello!

I have a company here ( greeksummerhouses) and we are intresting to manage your propertie.Please let us know.

Kindest Regards

Thanos