Attention Nashville TN Hosts

Karla23
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Attention Nashville TN Hosts

Calling all Nashville Hosts and STR supporters! Please attend the next council meeting downtown on February 7th at 6:30pm at 1 Public Square. Join our community, Nashville NASTRA, and bring your friends and family to show support for keeping STR in Nashville. We need your help in fighting against the city trying to shut down Type II STRP. If you wish to continue using your STRP in middle TN, then you MUST attend the next council meeting and tell your story. There are thousands of Hosts here in Nashville and less than 20 attended the last meeting. We are in crisis mode. Please take this very seriously. Everyone must participate in order to make our voice heard.

6 Replies 6
Cynthia102
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hi Karla, How are you? I appreciate the message. Although my schedule is crazy...the plan is to attend the Feb council meeting to listen, learn, and provide input to what has become for me an answer to a dream. The meeting date and time will be added to my calendar to day. Best, Cynthia Host/owner of Persist
Kim--And-Ryan-0
Level 1
Nashville, TN

I so wish I would've seen this prior to the meeting. I'm so sorry! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do. What ended up happening?!

Karla23
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hello fellow hosts! 

Please join NASTRA

There is a great opportunity to meet other fellow hosts - 

Tonight is the NASTRA membership and friends meeting at 6:00 pm at Bar Louie in the Gulch. We'll be giving updates, including from attorney Jamie Holin, strategizing for the April 13th meeting + voting on bylaw adjustments. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

On behalf of NASTRA

Hi Karla,

How do we join NASTRA?  Can you provide a link?

Marisa126
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

Here is the link to join NASTRA! 

http://nastra.org/become-a-member-friend/  

Became a member...thanks 4 the initial message.