Austin property management

Austin property management

Looking for someone to help managing a 3-bed house in Crestview. Can anyone recommend the best super host? Thanks.

6 Replies 6
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Richard2476 Have you secured your CoA STR permit already or do you need help with that as well?

@Kelly149  Are you able to help with property management services in the area? I'm in the process of applying for the STR but am thinking of doing travel nurses or stays of 30+ days in the interim.

@Daniel9485 No, our staff is full up at the moment. I wasn’t aware that CoA was still issuing new permits. Good luck!

@Richard2476 

Hello 👋 

I am more than happy to assist you with your request. Lets connect, here is my email

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Our team just closed a property in Austin and DFW, so we can take your property on! We will handle all your needs to be successful in Airbnb.

Hope to hear from you soon 👍

Thank you,

Christian Angel

Hi there, 

I’m a superhost in Austin and have a team of cleaners, property management, lawn and maintenance. If you haven’t found help I’d be more than happy to chat about optimizing your listing and setting you up with my crew! 

Lynn1645
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi Richard,

I have extensive experience managing short-term rentals, mine and others. I would love to discuss what I can do to assist. **.

Nanci