Automate Cleaning Dates for Housekeepers

Automate Cleaning Dates for Housekeepers

Hello fellow Airbnb Hosts!

I have a few listed units and it's becoming somewhat of a tedious task to keep checking my Airbnb calendar for new dates for when my cleaner needs to go over and clean. 

Does anyone know of a more automated way where I could get her a list of cleaning dates? 

I’ve offered to give her the calendar link so she could add it to her phone’s calendar, but she’s not comfortable with that. She wants a list of the dates. 

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Benjamin 
35 Replies 35

Hey Cassandra, glad you like it! Feel free to reach out if you have any issues or suggestions for improvement.

Tim

Hi Tim, 

I like the app. Thanks for creating it. I ma be a bit dense here but how do I have it sync with Airbnb bookings?

@Victoria-and-Steven0 Hey Victoria, you would go into your property settings and click on calendars to upload your Airbnb or other rental calendars. Feel free to reach out to us directly via the chat if you have any questions!

Trying to work with your company.  Where's the phone number as it was ONLY chat when I went on.  Frustrating as almost all company have call support.  I don't know your company and have been vacation renting in Hawaii for 15 years.  Yes, cleaners are the biggest problem.  

I'm not in Honolulu but on the North Shore area.  I've been working with one company and find they their platform is NOT AUTOMATED enough and they don't have enough cleaners.  I would like to find a good reliable company and I feel that CHATTING online, is not customer support.  Thanks for any information

@Logan48 Hey Logan! We don’t have the capacity to offer voice support at this time, but we do operate a live chat 14 hours a day in the website and can answer most questions/issues there. Please reach out to us there and we’d be more than happy to assist. 

Tim

Victoria,

I am using a Vera controller using an app called GCal3. I setup a separate Google account for each of the properties and connect the AirBnB calendar to the Google Calendar. You connect the two together by going to the Airbnb calendar for the property listing. Click on Availability Settings and scroll down to the export calendar, click on it and copy the URL for the iCal linik and paste it into the Google Calendar. 

Here is a link to the GCal3 documentation : http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=26692.0

Hope this helps,

Tim

BTW, One additional note. The configuration I am using is primarily for activating the system to turn on the HVAC system t.o heat up or cool down the property for the day of arrival and turn off the systems on the day of departure automatically.

Tim

Hi Tim - you saved my life!! I just read this post and have signed up and already see saving so much time using your site! I can't thank you enough!! I love how the site looks and how i can now send and track my multiple property calendar cleans one place! You are amazing for offering this wonderful tool! thank you so very much!! Tammy

x

Hi @Tim209 I’m Jay owner ir Genius cleaning solutions from Connecticut, USA.  

Im having a hard time signing up our cleaning services.  Help !!!!   Email: geniuscleaningsolutions@aol.com 

@Jaider1 Sorry you're having an issue! Reach out to our live customer service on our website and they will be able to assist you in real-time. 

Tim

TurnoverBnB.com looks extremely well done.

I am extremely pleased to have found it.

Sara697
Level 2
Totnes, United Kingdom

Hi Benjamin in Seattle

I am new to internet and could not find a calendar link on the AirBnB site with my listing. Where is it ? I just want it to automatically send dates of incoming visitors to my cleaning lady rather than always emailing her each time I get a new one.

Thanks

Sara

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

make your cleaner a co-host

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Like Lisa, My cleaners are co-hosts (They get 0% commission, I pay them by the hour)

It solves many scheduling problems and makes going on vacation easier.

However, I don't like that my employees have access to my financial information (price for the rooms)