Available to Co-Host in Denver

Niki36
Level 2
Denver, CO

Available to Co-Host in Denver

Hi Denverites,

I've been co-hosting my girlfriend's listings for the past 6 months and thought I'd reach out and see if anyone else needs a co-host. I live in the Highlands (near Lowell and Tennyson) and work downtown (near Cap Hill) so properties in those areas are ideal. I have a pretty flexible work schedule so I'm available for communication and change-overs. 

Currently I do the cleaning myself, but if for some reason I end up managing multiple properties, I may hire out for that (with owner approval). I can take care of reviews, communication, etc. Basically let me take care of all the hosting logistics for you.

I'm working on getting recommendations/references. I can provide personal references in the meantime upon request.

Adding a co-host is very simple and can make your Airbnb experience much easier!

Please feel free to reach out and we can meet to see if I can help with your listing!

29 Replies 29

Hi Dylan! I'd love to chat. Feel free to send me a message on here or text me - * and we can chat.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Dylan, 

Hope all is well.  My name is Alexander Dominguez,  I am managing one home at the moment and looking to grow as I now have a team of cleaners available 11am to 4pm for turnovers. My email is *personal information hidden*

Cheers

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Christina381
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hey Niki!
I was wondering if you might be interested in a last minute one off gig. I have a home near DU that I need help turning it over on Friday March 30th between 11am-3pm.  No need to wash the sheets, just change them out, and some basic cleaning. Please let me know if you’re interested!

Thanks!

-Christi 

Hi Christi, Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I have to work all day on Friday so I'm not available.

Best of luck!

Thanks!

Niki

Hi Christi,

My name is Alexander, didn't know if you still needed a co-host for your listings. Feel free to email me at *

Cheers

Jill367
Level 2
Portland, OR

What does a cohost typically charge?

Hi Jill, I had two co-hosts so far and they charge around 15% plus the cleaning fee. I have looked into some institiutional property management, they offered their services for 40 or 50%.

Hope this helps,

Niki

Alexander502
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Niki, I'm also a co-host in Denver for one family. If you interested in networking, I'm bilingual in Spanish and English if you need to work with foreigners.   My current position and schedule allows me to respond to messages and turnovers with short notice of 24 hours. My email is *

Electra2
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi! I am looking for a co-host for about a month and a half over the summer in Arvada, CO. They are 2 private rooms, each with their own bathrooms. Please reach out to me if you are interested: *personal information hidden)

Hi Electra, have you found a co-host yet to help you? I'm a professional experienced property manager that can help. I'm about 15 minutes away from Arvada, easy for QA.

Thanks!
Pauline

Francesco805
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi   Niki,

I have a small property.

it is a bedroom in Capitol Hill. 11th and Sherman.

I’m planing to leave the country in about a month. I’m goin to Europe

for 3/4months approximately.

I have already sub rent the place by myself in February 2018.

The listing is ready and I’m pretty familiar with the whole Airbnb process, web site, etc.

I was wondering if you will be able to co host for me.

As you know be available for guests in case they need something. Clean and re adjust the apartment in between guests. 

Regarding the keys, I have a lock box downstairs. So no need to greed guest or giving keys.

Maybe some Aribnb message to answer.

As you can immage all the things that being a co host require. 

I would like to know if you are interested.

If you like to take a look at the apt.

What yours fees are and whatever we have to discuss about it.

Please get back to me at your convenience.

Here also my phone number, just in case you prefer text.

Thank you,

Best,

Francesco

Hi Francesco, have you found a Co-Host yet for your home?

Pauline385
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hello!

I've been working in Property Management for 6 years now and worked as a Short-Term property manager here in Denver for 2 years. I am currently available to co-host up to 3 properties anywhere in the Colorado area. Happy to help if anyone is in need of a co-host with actual property management experience!

Messaged you.

Hi Malee,

I don't see a message. Can you email me at *sensitive information removed*