Available to Co-Host in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Available to Co-Host in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Hello Community!

I just wanted to share with other hosts that I am available to be a co-host in the Puerto Vallarta area. 

I don´t want to break any community rules and advertise, so please if you are interested please message me here. 

Thank you! 🙂

Christina

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Christina159

Actually you are already advertising by posting here against guideline no 9. Don’t post advertising or spam, or violate anyone’s intellectual property rights.

However the forum always welcomes experienced hosts - so why not contribute to the life of the forum here.  When people see the helpful advice and knowledge you share if they are looking for a co-host they are more likely to use your services.

Oh I am...sorry. I emailed Airbnb and received two responses to share it to the Community Centre.

Sure I can contribute soon as a new host also for our other place in Baja. Currently in Puerto Vallarta though.

Thanks Helen. 

good thing she did "break some rule".  it's hard as heck to find info on who can co-host.  where are these people located in the forum or other section of airbnb?

Dale85
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I am usually available if you need a hand JC.  I am in Old Town, Boca de Tomatlan and Mismaloya if you need help *sensitive information hidden*

Lu96
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi Christina- Are you still in Baja or in Puerto Vallarta.  I am considering to list my Puerto Vallarta properties on Airbnb. Please let me know... best, Lu

Roberto1895
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I am available to be a co-host in the Puerto Vallarta area

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why are you pulling up three year old posts to pitch for business  @Roberto1895 ?