Available to Co-Host in Southern California

Chrystie0
Level 2
Fountain Valley, CA

Available to Co-Host in Southern California

Hello Everyone!

I've been a host with Airbnb for 2.5 years and love it! I'm located in Orange County. I recently signed up for co-hosting and thought I would post here to get my name out there. I'm available in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties for co-hosting! 

I can help you set up your place on Airbnb, create your rental space, and handle your reservations for you. I can communicate with guests for you and I can manage the check in/out process and cleaning. I'm available for whatever you need!

I have great reviews on my listing and I love receiving guests to a warm and welcoming space and making them feel special during their stay. I'm always in close communication with guests and help them with anything they need. 

Message me back if you want to talk about how I can help you!

Chrystie

Link to my Co-Host profile

10 Replies 10
Maxim25
Level 1
United States

Hello, Chrystie!

I am currently hosting in Diamond Bar in LA County. I have four rooms listed in my house and I think I will need your help on the days I am not at home. The services needed will be room cleaning and sheets changing (I will take care of messaging the guests). Would you please let me know about your rates for the service above? Thanks! My email is [Email address hidden as per the community guidelines]

Please let me know if you ended up finding someone....thanks!

Minnie15
Level 2
Fountain Valley, CA

Hi Chrystie—I saw your message regarding co-hosting.  I have a home in Fountain Valley that I am looking for a co-host for. Would love to meet you to discuss if you are still interested. Please message me via my profile as I was unable to message you directly. Thanks! 

Hi Minnie! My names Ali, @Minnie15 
I am currently co-hosting 2 properties, 1 in Balboa island and 1 near the peninsula. I’m ready to expand and co-host more properties! If you’re in need of a co-host who is responsible and reliable, feel free to reach out and connect! I’d love to chat about a potential opportunity to co-host your property, and potentially improving it as well. 

Kind regards, 

Ali 

Elizabeth1142
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I'm looking for a cohost in Venice Beach!  Are you still available?

Joe615
Level 2
Newport Beach, CA

Hi Are you available to assist in co hosting April 2019 to Sept 2019?

Tresa4
Level 2
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello Joe - I am a fellow Newport Beach host also in need of a ho-host. I'm wondering if you found help? Or have a reference? I just need someone for short coverage when I am outside of required response range. Thanks for whatever insight you can share.

Hi Tresa, My name is Robbie. I currently live in Phoenix. I do have a total of 4 houses I co-host currently. one of the homes I co host is in Costa Mesa. the other three are in Arizona. if you need help with responding to guest I could totally help out if you still need help. 

Kindly, 

Robbie

I can help if your still in need of a co-host

I can help if you are still in need of a co-host