Available to co-host - Umhlanga / Sibaya / Umdloti

Available to co-host - Umhlanga / Sibaya / Umdloti

We're a Superhost team that would be delighted to assist with the co-hosting of your property in the Umhlanga, Sibaya and Umdloti areas.

Our customised services include:

Managing the listing (Optimise & maintain listing details, calendar availability & pricing).
Managing the reservation process (guest interactions prior and during the stay & guest reviews).
Servicing the apartment and facilitating the guests stay (cleaning, laundry & restocking essential supplies) with on site key handover & guest tour.

Looking forward to maximising your opportunity!

Best,

Dean

8 Replies 8
Mohammed-Sohail0
Level 1
Durban, South Africa

From your experience,

whats the returns like in umhlanga ridge? particularly manhattan mews/meridian drive

Hi Mohammed,

Manhattan Mews apartments appear to be well appointed and conveniently placed for those seeking entertainment at Gateway Theatre of Shopping (over weekends) & visitors on business in the Umhlanga area which can be overnight stays or assignments of a week or more. The benefit with business guests being the likelihood of repeated stays.

In most cases single guests, so would suggest a single bedroom apartment for optimal short term rental returns.

Please contact me and I will gladly assist further.

Kind regards 

Dean

Sulesh0
Level 1
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Hi Dean,

I have recently taken ownership of an apartment that I am looking to let out on holidays.  However, it requires a few handyman services such as repairing some kitchen cupboard doors, replacing section of floor tiles in the bedroom, replacing some old furniture, etc before I advertise it.  I will then look to someone like yourself to manage the hosting for me.

If this is something that you would like to get involved in then please get in touch and provide me with your contact details.

Best Regards,

Sulesh

Hi Sulesh,

Perfect, I would certainly be interested. Where is the apartment located & how many bedrooms?

Kind regards 

Dean

Sulesh0
Level 1

Hi Dean,

Its a 3 bed in Umdloti Beach.

I have sent you a LinkedIn invite where can continue with this.

Best Regards,

Sulesh 

Sulesh0
Level 1

Assuming that you are Dean Larkan on LinkedIn.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sulesh0 

Why don't you just message each other via your profiles.

Hi Dean,

We have an apartment in Cozumel and we are looking for someone to manage the cleaning and checkin/checkout process only, as I am all set up handling the bookings ect with NightsBridge. 

would you be interested and how much would that service cost us? 

Kind Regards

Lance