Awwwwww!

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

Awwwwww!

DSC_0795.JPGJust wanted to say a public thank you to ABB for sending a sweet, framed sketch of one of my listing's photos. I've been out of hosting world for a while due to property changes but I'm considering setting up a new listing and this little gem will go on the wall as part of the decor. 🙂 

Thank you ABB for the thoughtful gesture and the motivation to keep going. 

If anyone else has received something, please do share. 

Love, 

Betty

DSC_0797.JPG

3 Replies 3
Barry-and-Lera0
Level 10
Sarasota, FL

sketch.jpegWe received one as well. It was a great surprise!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Betty-B--M-0

Hey, great to see you back Betty. I hope all is well with you and will look forward to seeing a post or two from you.

I think my print must still be in the mail!! Although I did get a lovely personally written card from Lizzie and Quincy a couple of months ago!

Cheers.....Rob

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

@Robin4 hey there, Robin! Thanks for reaching out and nice to see you too! Yes, yours most certainly must be in the mail; meanwhile, feel free to give us a peek at that sweet card you got. It's been a hot minute and I too look forward to being back on the boards asap; watch this space!

@Barry-and-Lera0 hey....how come yours looks nicer than mine?! Just kidding. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your photo. It is indeed a nice surprise and it adds just a little magic and personal touch to everything.

Hugs,

Betty