Bad experience with French Airbnb customer service.

Bad experience with French Airbnb customer service.

Hi all,

I had a family that booked my seaside bungalow and declared 4 people in their party.

They arrived in 8 people, hiding in the car while the others were doing the check-in procedure. 

I'm a professional hoster and I must register all the guest.

Among the not registered people, there were also children. 

When I've noticed this, alerted by the neighbours, I went to the propriety and immediately a bunch of children run away from the main door. 

I was unable to count the people and immediately two of the adults started to attack me saying that the bed was broken. 

The bed was fine and had been probably broken by too many people staying (or jumping) on it. 

I've said them that they had to declare all the people in their party, especially minors , and that I had to ask them to leave if more people than the 4 declared were in the bungalow. 

They attacked me again and I had 2 or 3 people shouting me at the same time.

I went to call the Airbnb support and I wrote them via the site form. A guy told me that a supervisor would call me back soon.  

I had to repair the bed in same way and the second day I went there again and same stuff happened. They attacked me (this time with the air-conditioning not working ) and they refused to declare the people in their group.  

I've called Airbnb again and I had the same answer. A supervisor would call me back.  

I wrote again to them. 

I had no call and no answer. 

It went on like this for 3 days in the same way WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM AIRBNB.  

After all these attempts I went to the Authorities. They told me that I had to immediately register all the people inside the bungalow or REMOVE THE GUESTS.  

How do you actually remove a large group of people from a bungalow?  

Do I have to call the hit men? !

I've insisted to get assistance from Airbnb and I had no answer.  

I ended up in finalising the stay of these "gypsies" when they finally departed at the end of their stay. 

I went to the bungalow and started to count the damages.

I wrote them a loyal review to avoid other guests having such people inside their house. 

I had any answer from Airbnb but today they wrote me that they are cancelling my review as it damages the guest! 

What do you think I had to in such case? 

thanks 

1 Reply 1
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

Usually these guests find tones of reason and negative feedback about the guesthouse to waive their dishonesty. I will proceed to claim from the security deposit.