Base Price Not Updating on Listing Preview

Anthea3
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Base Price Not Updating on Listing Preview

Hello. My base price is not updating on my listing, although I follow the proper steps. It is still set at a much lower rate than my unit currently gets. I am concerned that those seeing the listing will feel a little bit of bait and switch. It seems like a computer glitch. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I resolve?  Tech assistance please.

19 Replies 19

My base price is per room, I am on a second loss which has been caused by not being able to set the whole unit price. Pleeeeease help out here asap.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Owane-David0 

You cannot charge per room when your listing is "Entire Serviced Flat". You can charge for extra people.

1 person=x

2person=xx

3person=xxx

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1507/how-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing

ps. you need better photo's

Hush0
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Did you check your prices set in calender? Because the calender prices overwrite the prices set in your pricing of your listing. 

John1594
Level 2
Saugatuck, MI

Hello. My base price is not updating on my listing, although I follow the proper steps and have a Base Price of $185 per night, the listing price shows $285.  I don't have a $285 on my calendar.  I would expect that the List Price before anyone enters a date range for booking would be the Base Price of $185.   I am concerned that those seeing the listing will feel a little bit of bait and switch... I would and would cancel. It seems like a logic problem in module. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve ?  I've been at this for 4 years and have found no switch to override this.

Tech assistance please. 

I will followup in the morning of 23 Jan 2022 with Tech Support for SuperHosts.

Ruth1156
Level 1
Boise, ID

Apparently the problem is still happening… Any help out there?