Being Business Travel Ready - Has It Helped?

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

Being Business Travel Ready - Has It Helped?

Hello all,

I keep getting messages from Airbnb to be business travel ready. My primary Airbnb property is a completely seperate apartment unit in my home, and I meet all the criteria in what I offer except for one: I have pets that live on the premises, but do not go into the Airbnb apartment. Does that meet the criteria for being business travel ready or not? It seems to me that it should, because if you were renting an apartment in a building, there would likely be people in the building with pets in other units.

Also, should I even worry about it? Has being business travel ready had a positive impact on your bookings? We are in a fairly rural area, but we already get business bookings due to being close to the Vineland Research Station and the wineries.

Thanks for you input!

2 Replies 2
Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

I can tell you with absolute certainty that I used to get quite a few "Business Travel" guests every year. It was just a part of the mix. I can also tell you that we met all the criteria, and I was excited to become a charter member of the "Business Travel Ready" group of hosts when the designation first came into being.  I mean... who could say no to that? But the truth is, we haven't received a single "Business Travel" booking since the program began.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Nope. No difference for us either. We are 100% booked weekends. Weekdays are a whole different ball game. Doesn’t matter what you offer or what badges you have if no one is looking anyway.