Best Integrated Smart Lock

Answered!
Charlie-And-Rob0
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

Best Integrated Smart Lock

Hi All,

I've read most of the strings and done quite a bit of searching but I'm yet to locate a good smart lock that fully integrates with AirBnB.  

My preference is for something that doesn't require another app and auto generates/distributes a code to the guest via the Airbnb app/communications.  Anyone seen anything/used anything that fits this profile?

Thanks.

Charlie

1 Best Answer
Heather649
Level 2
Kamloops, Canada

Hi, I would suggest that you investigate The Airlocking System.  I think it would satisfy all your requirements.  

Here is a cut and paste from their website:

THE AIRLOCKING SYSTEM:

INSTALL LOCK AND HUB:
AirLocking ships you a Smart lock system. You just need to connect the system to the internet and follow the straightforward instructions to install the lock.

GUESTS RECEIVE DOOR CODE:
AirLocking automatically emails your guests' door codes in advance of their trips along with other check-in information you wish to pass along. You are copied on these emails for your tracking.

LINK WITH AIRBNB CALENDAR:
AirLocking seamlessly links with your Airbnb calendar to track reservations. The AirLocking portal provides status information and allows you to control guest notifications.

LOCK UPDATED WITH CODES:
AirLocking enables the door code in the lock at check-in time and disables it after checkout time. AirLocking also allows you to have codes for your own use which are separate from the guest codes.

CHECK-OUT BUTTON: (Patent Pending)
Airlocking has added a new feature--a CHECK-OUT BUTTON. When guests leave, they are asked to push this button. Instantly, the Host is alerted to their departure and can proceed with Cleaning Services or Repairs.

Heather 649

View Best Answer in original post

78 Replies 78
Thomas1888
Level 2
Grünwald, Germany

I do have NUKI installed since 4 weeks, works like a charm (not being affiliated in any way, just another Airbnb host). Kind Regards, Thomas

Check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=214XpDTTGEISIte

new one looks pretty solid and protected

PINIO.IO, www.pinio.io/en.  Coming to the U.S. soon.

I can recommend Nokey (website: nokey.app) , they charge $7.99 /mo with all what you need