Billing Postal Code (required)

Answered!
Brendon0
Level 1
Randburg, South Africa

Billing Postal Code (required)

I am trying to make a payment and keep getting this error message, Billing Postal Code (required), please can someone help me Ive searched everywhere.

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Brendon0 What Airbnb is trying to do is determine the country of the issuing credit card so that the payment currency can be determined.  I don't know what is causing the problem, either because of the device you are using or perhaps South Africa doesn't have Billing Postal code.  My advice is to contact Airbnb so they can help you overcome this frustrating situation.  Twitter @airbnbhelp is the fastest way to get this done, but there are other options too: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

View Best Answer in original post

101 Replies 101

Dah buat dah still error juga hmm

awk dh boleh buat ke

Dah settle ke ? Sy tak berjaya buat. Nak book nie huhu

u mean my own address that i used for apply my bank account or bank address  postal code that im using.

Hye firdaus, yang post code tu nak tengok mana ? Dekat credit card ni ada masukkan 4 digit tapi tak accept jugak

Hi @Syafiqah1 you dah boleh add payment methods ke? 

Hai, blh tanya.

Berjaya ke buat payment?

James223
Level 1
Santa Cruz, CA

I am experiencing the same issue with my CC -- billing address in CA. I am entering the correct postal code, and every time I submit, it asks me to fill in the postal code again. Note it doesn't say the postal code was wrong.. it just asks me to provide one which I am/have/do. 

I don't know how the Airbnb site can be so broken at such a critical step? 

Shaun17
Level 1
Kalundborg, Denmark

Needs to be 5 digits - enter zeros if your local postal code is less than required 5 digits:

I had the same problem, entering credit card details and then being asked enter a postal code (with no explanation as to what the postal code related to?).  I entered our local 4 digit postal code without success. Then read in community that postal code needs to be 5 digits - I entered a 'zero' and then post code and it worked!?

tried this but still not accepting

I am from Georgia, I am trying to make a payment and keep getting this error message, Billing Postal Code (required), please can someone help me

Gregory38
Level 1
Waukesha, WI

When I click next after selecting the place I want all i get is a circle going around and round on the screen. How do you book anything on this site??

@Gregory38 If you are using an app, clear your cache.  Or, switch to a device where you can access Airbnb's site directly through a browser such as Chrome or Firefox.  This is a known bug and hopefully will be fixed soon!  🙂

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. UNFORTUNATELY I AM STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

VERY FRUSTRATING AND DISCOURAGING.

Mary-Rose0
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I have same situation..i have mastercard Dollar account but im from philippines so how it works on it. Can somebody help me also.