Birmingham, Alabama

Ashton3
Level 1
Birmingham, AL

Birmingham, Alabama

Are there any hosts out there in Birmingham, Alabama that might be interested in starting a monthly meet-up? Or maybe quarterly? I would love to engage with hosts, support one another, and get to know the beauty that is right around us in this community of hosts. I believe that we can truly be better together and that when one of us shines bright we all shine bright! 

Looking forward to connecting, 

Ashton ***

Birmingham Host

39 Replies 39

Hi @Maurcia0 ,

I'd be interested in talking with you about this.

Nathan

You can call me anytime at

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

We will be more than happy to help host your Airbnb.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

@Mauricia0 please read my contact below and contact me!!

Hi,

I am sorry just seeing this. Please let me know how i can help?

Hi Nathan,

I am just checking back in with you. Please let me know if you still need my assistance with your Airbnb.

Hey Maurcia please contact when you can... I am interested in your services. Trying to get Airbnb started in bham for my home. Blessings!1

Hello there! I could manage your bnb if you like. Let me know! 

Jessica2577
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm thinking about starting an airbnb in Birmingham this fall. I read that some neighborhoods prohibit it. Does anyone know where it is not allowed?

Mary4999
Level 1
San Diego, CA

My husband and I are looking for a local host to manage our STR in 5 points.  We live in San Diego and want someone local to give the time and attention for a 5 star stay and has local contacts.  Anyone out there willing to manage a duplex in Birmingham? Thanks!

Hi Mary, I could manage your duplex. I managed 2 Airbnbs before for quite some time and now I have my own + long term

property as well. Let me know if you would like to chat more.