Booking rate.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Booking rate.

@Lizzie

I have something to ask of you! Can you please make a request of the Tech team on my behalf?

Until a few months ago when looking at our views stats the page looked like this....

March booked nights..png

Some of the information on that page was not of much use, such as booked and unbooked days because that didn't relate to our occupancy.

But the stat I did find useful was to see on what days bookings had occured and how those days related to views....each booking related to black dot on the graph. 

This is the current view graph and that information relating to booked days has gone.....

Views 3.png

I do prefer the format of this page but it would be handy if the Tech team could once again dot those days where bookings had been made. I am finding my bookings come in blocks! I will go for a week without a booking and suddenly 4 will come in the space of an hour or two and this has become a consistent pattern and I would like to try and work out why. If multiple bookings come on the same day, above the dot for that date they could just include a number indicating how many bookings had been received on that day!

See what you can do Lizzie.

Cheers.....Rob

15 Replies 15

Contribution to AIRBNB stat

Out of 100 hosts:

those who know how many bookings had been receiveid on Friday: 0

those who forbid smoking at home: 61

those who do not allow a couple of guests to have sex at home: 18

ready to help host in difficulty: no less than 75

ready to help guest in trouble: 25

those who have no views for more than 15 days: 22

alive today with the constant fear of losing a star: 44

alive today with the constant fear of not being reviewed by the guest: 67

those who really don’t like statistics: 19

ready to fight for happiness: not more than 10

those who know the monthly occupancy rate: 61

those who accept animals: 24

those who have lost their announcement: 7

cruel: it is better not to know it

mortals: 100 out of 100 (number currently unchanged)