Boston Co-host

Tiff1
Level 2
Boston, MA

Boston Co-host

May be a long shot, but I'm looking for someone in Boston who could help me co-host by welcoming the guest, handing off the keys, and cleaning before the next guest. 

Very minimal work, just for 2-3 reservations December 26-January 5. Hoping Airbnb will introduce co-hosting to Boston soon!

87 Replies 87
Alex1505
Level 2
New Bedford, MA

Own a single family home in Pratville of Chelsea!  Would love to partner with someone as the home will be rented or Airbnb!  Need t ofind some one to work with, but not having any luck so far!  

I have digged through the posts here, but can't figure how to reach out to people directly.

Please let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks -
Alex 

Hi Alex! I'd love to chat more about your vision for your property and to work together. Please feel free to shoot me an email * or give me a call at ** OR *** I look forward to connecting with you!

Keva

Founder at Nomadik By Nature

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Alex, fell free to contact us 

Anderson & Kelly

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Austin115
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi All, Any co-hosting help for two luxury units in Watertown for a long-term business relationship? please contact me at *

Best, Austin 

Hi. My name is Gabriela and I am a co hosting. I have a cleaning cia and if you still looking for a co host let me know. 
Contact me at gabimak at iCloud . C o m 

Hugo85
Level 2
Chelsea, MA

Hello All,

My name is Hugo and I provide co-host services in the Boston area and I can help you hosting your property. I managed several Airbnb properties with perfect ratings from guests. I’m happy to help manage the posting, marketing of your listing, cleaning, turnover preparations, all guest inquires, bookings and 24/7 availability to our guests.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. 

Best,

Hugo R 

Gentiana0
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

Hi guys,

I have been an Airbnb homes & experiences super host for 4 years and only recently moved to Boston. If someone needs help to co-host let me know. my email: *sensitive information hidden*

Hello!

This is keilla! My partner and i have a cleanning business and we just started cleaning airbnb houses. The owners are getting super excited and loving it the results.

We clean as “brazilian way” a deep cleaning.

A good review in cleaning is the best thing you could ever get.

Give us a try... 100% you gonna love.

we ask for supplies available in the houses: Clorox, windex, fabuloso, w-40, laundry supplies and paper towel.

prices:

2bed houses $80

3bed houses $100

4 bed houses $125

5bed houses $160

extra $20 when allow pets

Kindly,

keilla*sensitive information hidden*

Hello All,

My name is Laureanne and I'm here to offer my co-host services. I am also a host as well. 🙂

I provide 100% full Airbnb property management 7 days 24 hours .

My services include,meet and greet your guests, cleaning , shopping for guest before arriving ( if need ) check for property damage after each guest, restocking household goods, and any communication needed throughout the guests stay.  Please fill free to contact me at any time. Email laureanne.depina@gmail.com

Best,

Laureanne 

Gabriela847
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi. My name is Gabriela and I am a co host. I have a cleaning cia and I am co hosting some properties in Boston. Feel free to contact me 

gabimak at iCloud. C o m 

Joana338
Level 1
Boston, MA

Hi everyone, can I join this? I'd love to team up. I have Airbnbs too and I can Co-host, send clients, just be part of the team. 

Hi

Hey Guys, I also want to introduce myself to you, my name is Adriana I have a cleaning company, and I provide service for some companies, quality work well done, I love what I do, I work with dedication and commitment, if anyone needs or knows of whoever needs it can tell me, I have great references, thank you all!!!
work throughout the Boston Ma area!!