Boston, MA Airbnb Property Management Group Shares

S-P-0
Level 1
Boston, MA

Boston, MA Airbnb Property Management Group Shares

Logo-linkedin.png

We are SPE and are looking for other hosts in the area who need or want to trade furniture. Also if anyone knows of home owners who are accessible to the T who also what their property managed, we will compensate you for the referral. We urge you to look us up. We can all help each other. 

Currently we have:

- 4 couches up for trade. We need desks instead. 

- Full sized boxspring and mattress.

- Assorted decor

8 Replies 8
Marilene4
Level 2
Medford, MA

Hi my name is Marilene and I'm here to offer my services,I work with many Airbnb Hosts in Boston who love every minute of hosting on Airbnb, but no longer have the time to meet and greet guests, or spend hours cleaning and doing laundry
I provide 100% full Airbnb property management 7 days 24 hours .
My services include,meet and greet your guests, cleaning ,laundry , shopping for guest before arriving ( if need ) check for property damage after each guest, restocking household goods, change light bulbs...
please fill free to contact me at any time .

I don't mean to derail this thread, but hi Marilene - do you provide services in Waltham? How can I get in touch with you directly?

Yes I do , you can call me

[Personal information hidden- to use the direct messaging function in the Community Center, hover over the post profile image and click 'Send Message']

Hi Brian,

My name is Stacy and I'm with Lamacchia Realty /Lamacchia Property Management and we can also be of help to you. I have been an AirBnb host for two years now and can help you with 

As mentioned I'm with Lamacchia realty and our Main office is in Waltham. You can message me directly. 

Just wondering, How much do you charge for this?!? 

Managing your property is time consuming enough. The last thing you need to concern yourself with is laundry.  

Deliver Wash is here to assist.

Our laundry pickup & delivery service is easy to use and easy to get started.  

**[solicitation removed inline with - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you

Neile1
Level 1
São Paulo, Brazil

I owned a cleaning company, Cleanliness Solution, we have more than 5 years of experience in residential, commercial, and Airbnb cleaning, we are looking for subcontracts opportunities we are reliable and fully insured please let me know if you have any opportunities in all the Boston area thank you!!!
https://cleanliness-solution.business.site/