Breakfast services

Aydra0
Level 1
Landers, CA

Breakfast services

Hi!

We're an bnb MGMT team in Joshua Tree and there's a HUGE demand for food out here in the desert. I've worked privately as a chef in and out of LA for 10 years and we are looking to establish a breakfast service program to essentially put the B back in BnB 🙂 Do any hosts have experience with this as an add-on ammenity? Many of the hosts in the area are interested and we are looking for the best way to market and excecute the service that is a win-win for everyone.

Thank you!

Aydra  

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Air BNB is Beta Testing a City Host program that allows hosts to provide unique experiences associated with the hosts' skills and resources.  I have the icon on my profile as part of the testing.  I cannot find any information about how a host can participate probably because it is in the testing phase.  Should Air BNB go forward with that idea it might be an excellent fit for what you want to do.

I'm very interested in offering food delivery services to my guests. Could you keep me in the loop if this Beta program goes live? Thanks, Monica

Hi Aydra, I have an Airbnb listing in JT and could use a MGMT company to help take care of my listing.

Please reach out to me when you get a chance.

Tyler

[Personal information hidden - to use the Direct Messaging function in the CC, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Aydra, just wondering; did you ever start that breakfast service and if so, what are the results?

Thanks!

Jeroen