Breckenridge cleaning service

Brian253
Level 2
Arvada, CO

Breckenridge cleaning service

Hi fellow hosts! I have been hosting for about two years, and am looking for anyone else hosting in Breckenridge Colorado (or Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, Frisco, Blue River, Copper Mountain or any Summmit County, CO location) who has a great referral for a professional cleaning or housekeeping service. I would need cleaners for a small short term rental property (1 bedroom condo) in Breck who can do a full service turn at each checkout. I know this can be very challenging part of the business, so anyone who has a really good long term experience to share (or knows who to avoid) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Brian

25 Replies 25

Hello, 

I am looking for a cleaning company that cleans in Blue River right off highway 9. My number is

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

@Jen292 

Hi Jenny,

I am looking for a cleaning service (and sometimes laundry) for a 2 bedroom rental condo in Frisco. Please email me at **.

Thank you,

Paulina

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Isaac145
Level 1
Breckenridge, CO

Country Cleaners has always done our property and they do a great job! A new startup!

Tracy474
Level 2
Englewood, CO

Hi Brian,

I am the owner of Green Team Cleaning and have a few professionals servicing the summit county area for Airbnb Turnover service. We are available 7 days a week and help provide 5 star reviews! 

If you or anyone else on this thread are looking for reliable and professional cleaners please shoot us a text or email!

*sensitive information hidden*

Hello,

We live near Denver and have a condo in Breckenridge that we rent out sometimes. 
We are looking for someone who can do some of these turns for us.

Can you let us know what wee may be able to work out with you and your team.

Thanks,

Bill and Eileen

Hi  Bill and Eileen

We take care of everything necessary for a turnaround for you, which includes, but is not limited to: Cleaning, restocking, taking pictures of damage, reporting on missing items, taking out trash, and supervisor work. We also have insurance, are licensed, and can provide you with our w9 and proof of insurance upon request.

We are often out on the fields taking care of and inspecting properties. The best way to get a hold of one of us is via email. Below is information on our policy and procedures.

*sensitive information hidden*

We would be interested in using your services and have a place in Keystone that rents out very frequently. Can you please please private message me your contact

@Tracy474 

Hi Tracy,

I am looking for a cleaning service (and sometimes laundry) for a 2 bedroom rental condo in Frisco. Please email me at ** at  gmail.

Thank you,

Paulina

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

hi my name is cathy i have been cleaning for 30+ yrs. looking to do contract cleaning if anyone needs a cleaner you can email me at ** ,i have an extensive list of references thanks.

**Sensitive information removed

@Catherine2369

Hi Catherine,

I am looking for a cleaning service (and sometimes laundry) for a 2 bedroom rental condo in Frisco. Please email me at **

Thank you,

Paulina

Alan1183
Level 2
Montezuma, CO

Hi everyone, my mom Clara has been doing cleaning services for 15+ years. She currently works with a property management company so she has experience with cleaning rentals. She would be interested in providing cleaning services for folks who have properties here in Summit County. If you’re interested email me at **. Thank you!