Breckenridge cleaning service

Brian253
Level 2
Arvada, CO

Breckenridge cleaning service

Hi fellow hosts! I have been hosting for about two years, and am looking for anyone else hosting in Breckenridge Colorado (or Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, Frisco, Blue River, Copper Mountain or any Summmit County, CO location) who has a great referral for a professional cleaning or housekeeping service. I would need cleaners for a small short term rental property (1 bedroom condo) in Breck who can do a full service turn at each checkout. I know this can be very challenging part of the business, so anyone who has a really good long term experience to share (or knows who to avoid) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Brian

25 Replies 25

Brian, I wish I had a suggestion for you!  We are also looking for a new cleaning service for our condo in Breck too.  Did you find anyone you'd recommend?

Best,

Allison

Hello Allison and Rob,

Have you found someone to clean your Airbnb yet? If not my daughter lives in Breckenridge and is looking for some extra work. She has a couple years worth of Airbnb cleaning experience. 

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you,

Nancy

Hello I am also interested in finding a cleaning service if your daughter is still available?

@Nancy696

Hello Nancy,

I am looking for a cleaning service (and sometimes laundry) for a 2 bedroom rental condo in Frisco. Please email me at ** at  gmail.

Thank you,

Paulina

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Dylan82
Level 1
Breckenridge, CO

Hi Brian! I'm hoping you have solved your problem already with finding cleaners that can help you out! Although, if you have not I run a co-hosting business that is full service that allows you to be more hands off. That includes cleaning, reservations, guest services, maintenance, etc. If you're still looking or at all interested in my services, please reach out to me! I'd love to help! We are one of the most inexpensive property management services out there! Check us out and get in contact if you're interested! 

Cheers!

Dylan

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Nancy696
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi Brian,

My daughter lives in Breckenridge and has a couple years’ experience air bnb cleaning. Please let me know if you’re still looking for this kind of help. 

Thank you,

Nancy

Brian253
Level 2
Arvada, CO

Hi Nancy, is your daughter still interested in doing short term rental cleaning? Let know if we can speak further.

Thanks, Brian

Kirsten79
Level 1
Denver, CO

I had a service for over 10 years for cleaning only and they just dropped me as they want full management which I don't need.  Struggling to find cleaning only service.  Hoping someone can help.

Michelle-Elaine0
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

@Brian253 did you find a reputable cleaner? My partner's family is looking for a cleaner (and potentially a handy man as well) in Frisco. Let me know if you have any referrals.

Hi!  My name is Jenny Tarr.  My husband and I have or own cleaning business.  We clean in Summit County and mostly Vacation Rentals.  We have commercial insurance and great references!  Please call me at *personal information hidden* I think we could be a perfect fit!  

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Jenny,

We need a reliable cleaning company for our 2 Bed/2 Bath short term in downtown Breck.  Your number is hidden on this platform but please call me at four one four, three three nine, eight four two three if available.
Thank you,

Whitney Tice

Jenny, are you still offering this service?  I have a vacation rental condo in Dillon.  Thanks, Lori

Hi Lori

We take care of everything necessary for a turnaround for you, which includes, but is not limited to: Cleaning, restocking, taking pictures of damage, reporting on missing items, taking out trash, and supervisor work. We also have insurance, are licensed, and can provide you with our w9 and proof of insurance upon request.

We are often out on the fields taking care of and inspecting properties. The best way to get a hold of one of us is via email. Below is information on our policy and procedures.

*sensitive information hidden*

Hello Anna:  
WE are looking for a cleaning service to help us out with our short term rental in Frisco.  Please call us **.
Thank you

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly.