Bristol cleaner recommendations for changeovers

Lyndsey32
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Bristol cleaner recommendations for changeovers

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend someone v good for changeovers in Bristol? I usually manage my own but I have a longer stretch coming up that I'm away for with a change of guest mid-way. 

I'm in BS2 and it's a one bed flat so I'd anticipate a 2hr changeover. The date is in mid-April but would be keen to use the person for future bookings if it goes well. 

Any leads / recommendations appreciated! 

Thanks, Lyndsey

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lyndsey32, how are you doing?

Did you find someone leads in the last couple of days? If you'd like more recommandations, it might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people for you. 🙂 

Have a lovely day and take care,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Toby139
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi I am also in Bristol (Clifton) did you find someone reliable/ trustworthy? I used an agency before but don’t wish to move out for three months 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you are looking for a cleaner. I would just post on one of your local FB area groups and ask for recommendations @Toby139 

A little confused about your comment about having to move out for three months? Why would you need to do that?

Toby139
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just the Airbnb agency I was going to use stipulated I must