Brooklyn Condo Buildings that Permit Airbnb?

Deena33
Level 1
Austin, TX

Brooklyn Condo Buildings that Permit Airbnb?

Hello fellow hosts,

After a dreadful year we've decided to try to buy a Brooklyn condo so we can spend a couple months a year near my sisters and friends.  We wish to rent out the condo the rest of the year. Does anyone know of any condo buildings in Brooklyn (preferably Park Slope, S Slope, Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Clinton Hill) that permit STR? We would, of course, obey NYC laws re not renting for less than 30 days to each booking.  Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated! 

All my best,

Deena

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I thought you couldn't do STR for New York property if it's a whole property for less than 30 days @Deena33  but do check the New York STR regulations. 

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

I don't think you can do legal STR in NYC for an entire space (not a home share.) But a quick google search should yield loads of info. Why not just be a landlord with a 6 or 9 mo lease? Probably a ton less headache all around.

Deena33
Level 1
Austin, TX

Thank you, @Helen3  and @Laura2592 

We wouldn't do rentals for fewer than 30 days at a time

The 6 or 9 month lease is an option but we need the flexibility of non-consecutive months for our stays.  

Hoping we can find something. . . .

Cheers,

Deena

Sonia-and-Jhon0
Level 1
New York, United States

Hello I have been Hosting since 2017 and I have an amazing cleaning lady. Let me know if your interested. 

I’m interested in your cleaning lady my number is

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]