Budapest host looking for support for check-in/check-out and cleaning

Serena20
Level 1
Rome, Italy

Budapest host looking for support for check-in/check-out and cleaning

Hi, I am Serena,  an airbnb host of two propreties in Budapest. I'm looking for support for check-in/check-out and cleaning services.

Can you help me ?

thanks to everybody

Serena

19 Replies 19

Hi Serena, 

You can reach me on this email if you are still looking for a host. 

*sensitive information hidden*

Best regards, 

F

I am also looking. Any good cleaning companies in Budapest you could recommend would be great!

Are you still offering this service? If so, how much do you charge for 20 sq m studio (cleaning and check-in) if it's on regular basis? 

thank you!

@Oleksii1 Email me and I can connect you with the person who helps with our listing. She's fantastic and very economical! *sensitive information hidden*

HI Cristina,

I saw your post and wondering if you could connect me with your cleaner in Budapest?

Thanks in advance!

Gina

Hello Gina

Can you send me your email/contact info? My email is [personal information hidden - to speak directly, use the Direct Message function by hovering over the profile image and click 'Send Message']

Hi Cristina,

I was also looking for a support for my flat.

Would you be so kind to connect me with the person you trust?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandra

Hello Alexandra

Can you send me your email/contact info? My email is [personal information hidden - to speak directly, use the Direct Message function by hovering over the profile image and click 'Send Message']

Hi Christina!

is it possible to find a cleaning lady in Budapest? I have a big problem for my flat!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ahmet8
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Hi Serena, 

You can reach me on this email if you are still looking for a host. I have experience and run a hostel and two airbnb flats.

Best Wishes , 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines. To send a direct message here in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Aleksandra43
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Hi everyone!

If you are still looking for help with check-in/check-out/cleaning services, feel free to contact me 🙂 I can help 🙂

Aleksandra 

p.s. I live in Budapest, don't know why Airbnb said I lived in Kazincbarcika 😄

Hi Aleksandra

im looking for a co host in Budapest. If you are still interested please contact me on my profile ( I don’t know how to do that) or email me at ****

Thanks 

best

Leyla

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines. To send a direct message here in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Eduardo424
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

I can offer you the Co-host service, with my team I can help you with the management of your apartment on different platforms and the total cleaning , according to their characteristics, your needs and your payment possibilities , everything can be negotiated and adjusted. I could give you more details by email. If you need more information i can send you a e-mail. Have a nice day.

Aline42
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

Hi evrybody!

is it possible to find a cleaning lady in Budapest? I have a big problem for my flat!

Thanks a lot!