Business Amenities Requirements

Chelsi0
Level 1
Houston, TX

Business Amenities Requirements

Question- I am wanting to be badged as a business travler host however had a concern on the "no smoking" option.  I have a patio attached to my apartment which is outside and can obviously be smoked on however I do not allow smoking in the apartment.  Would this not count?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

4 Replies 4
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Would imagine that common sense would be applied and that would not count as smoking in the premises but who knows - probably best to twitter ABB to be on the safe side - click on link for contact details - Contact Airbnb

Best wishes,

Ama

Margarette2
Level 2
Burlington, VT

I rent out a  private suite in the upstairs of my house. No pets are in that part of the house. We live downstairs and there is a  non shedding pup that lives with us. Does this disqualify me for business travelers.  Also since this is a suite used exclusively by the guest can this be considered an apartment It contains a sitting room,1.5 baths and two bedrooms. We use the same entrance.

Thanks,

Margarette

Sundeia0
Level 1
Hastings, New Zealand

I also wanted to ask the same question - but how I even call Airbnb? Do they have a phone number to call? I can't see a contact number anywhere...

I have tried emailing them but no response and that was over a month ago. I wanted to ask about the "no pets on the property" requirement for having a business ready listing. It just seems ridiculous that someone who has, say, a goldfish would be disqualified from having a business traveller? Or what about an outside budgie in a cage? Or in our case - 2 guinea pigs who are only ever outside in their cage and they don't make any noise. I'm not sure how they'd affect the guests at all... but I won't lie about it either, I just think that AirBNB needs to change this requirement!! Maybe change it to certain pets, or inside pets, or pets coming into contact with the gueste potentially!

Any thoughts?

Sundeia

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sundeia0

If you look at the first post under Community Help it lists all the ways of contacting BNB

Also Contacting BNB is the most popular question here so if you use the search function at the top of any forum you will see the question has been asked and answered hundreds of times - so you should find the information you want.