Buy AIRBNB Properties in the Phoenix Scottsdale Area.

Sacha19
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Buy AIRBNB Properties in the Phoenix Scottsdale Area.

Are you like me tired of dealing with short term rental restrictions in your city?  After being fined $5,000.00 in Palm Springs, I realized that the BEST State to buy properties for AIRBNB is in Phoenix/Scottsdale.  AS of January 2017,  the state’s new laws stipulate that cities, towns, and counties cannot put any restrictions on short-term rentals “simply because the property is not classified as a hotel.” Great news for all of us!  It is now the time to buy a property in Arizona, especially since the prices are still very low.  We just purchased a $450,000.00 last year and my months of January-February-March brought over $50,000 in income. [Personal information hidden]

4 Replies 4
Kathy115
Level 2
Goodyear, AZ

I live in AZ over in Goodyear and I didn't know about that law. Good news. Do you know if there is a group of hosts in the Phoenix metro area who have formed a MeetUp?

Kathy I am thinking of doing airbnb and would love so.e tips. Let me know if the group has started for the West valley
Ann534
Level 2
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Hi Faye, have you already started your Airbnb? How's it going?

John2376
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Great feedback and info.  I am looking to network with other host myself in the Scottsdale area. If anyone knows of some good groups.

Also I am looking for a single family home budget $300k to $400k in the Scottsdale area.  Do you have any tips on the best rentals zip codes and or neighborhoods THANKS.