CAPE TOWN Property Cleaning, Laundry

Alex55
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

CAPE TOWN Property Cleaning, Laundry

Please can someone advise as to which company is the preferred cleaning & laundry agents for Airbnb Cape Town. South Africa

24 Replies 24
Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Alex55

I dont think there is a preferred, I have a regular cleaner who I have trained to prepare my cottage exactly how it needs to be for checkin.

There are companies out there who will do this for you but they manage the whole process for you and charge a percentage of your listing fee.

Hi. How much do you pay your person. I have a person in mind but need to offer a fair remuneration

Axel287
Level 2
Saarbrücken, Germany

@Shadley0 Are your cleaners able to clean a 4 bedroom house in one day, so that day A the guest leave and the day B the new guest do the check in ?

Charline1
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hi Alex, 

I use a cleaning service called Sweep South (https://sweepsouth.com/book/apply-voucher/3JU7HX). You just make a booking online, set a date and time and they send you an available cleaning lady. You can rate her afterwards. 

Has been working really well for me. 

Carolyn46
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

SweepSouth has been a lifesaver for me - the cleaners are well trained. I love booking cleaners in advance at my convenience, often at night when I'm checking my calendar.

Nick38
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Alex

I run a company called Nox Rentals and we employ a good amount of housekeepers and we're in the process of offering our housekeeping services out to the market.

Please get in touch if you're still looking for some assistance with this!

Thanks

Nick

Jennifer59
Level 1
Randburg, South Africa

Hi Nick, do you offer Check-In's and Check-Out's?

Regards,

Jennifer

Sheri4
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Jennifer 

Yes, we offer a full solution. Listing management, housekeeping, maintenance and guest relations.

Please let me know what your requirements are and I'd happily be of assistance!

Kind regards

Nick

Hi Nick,

I have a nice flat in Sea Point with sea view but have long term tennants that are paying a low rent.

I would be interested to run it short term as Airbnb with your help if possible?

Would you let me know all the details?

Thanks, Ivo

Hi Ivo,

Yes we would certainly be interested. 

When is the current lease terminating?

Would you mind emailing me your contact details on nick@noxrentals.com and I will be in touch.

Thanks

Nick

Alberto562
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

hi nick ,, am a housekeeper looking for job ,, is they any post available ,, the contact me ****

thank you 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi. I need a cleaning service how do i contact you?

Nick38
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Pieter,

You're welcome to contact me on [personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Kind regards

Nick

Hi Nick. What will be the rate to hire a cleaner including laundering?