CAPE TOWN Property Cleaning, Laundry

Alex55
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

CAPE TOWN Property Cleaning, Laundry

Please can someone advise as to which company is the preferred cleaning & laundry agents for Airbnb Cape Town. South Africa

24 Replies 24
Susan-and-Eric0
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Alex, 

I use Domestly.com.  I've had varying experiences from really bad to quite good.  It's taken me about 3 months to establish who the better, more reliable cleaners are.  Worth a shot.  Good luck.

BnB Sitter

[link removed]

Offers the following service;

Check-ins

Check-outs

Housekeeping & Replenishing

Laundry

Maintenance & Repairs

Hi everybody, I use a local company in Bloubergstrand. They do pre clean post clean, key management checkin and checkout. The owner is a local and provide many tips to the guests.

I normally book online, and no dissapointment so far.

The site:  Carebnb [link hidden]

Werner 

Hi Fabianne

Could you please send me their number , my cell is 0824406398.

Much Appreciated 

G.Solomon

Ronette0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Good day

We are Mrs Doubtfire cleaning and maintenance services that fill all your needs and to assist were we can. We offer a 24 hours 7 days a week service. We just do anything. From buying groceries, maintaining your property if somethings needs to be fixed, and also drive your quest around. Clean before they arrive and also clean when they leave and also cleaning in between there stay. Just ask and we are there within a few minutes. If you have any questions please just give us a call at [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi do you have the website? Curious to know how much they charge

Jacques155
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi I have two houses. One in Oranjezight and one in The ridge Clifton. I Air B&B this and we are always ful. The thing is I have my own Cleaning staff. But I  desparly need a person to help me with Laundry. 

I need an affordable pick up and deliver sistem to the houses 3 times a week. 

Can any one please assist me? 

Regards, 

I am a new host in Tamboerskloof.    I found a company called capelaundryonline.com who offer a laundry pickup and delivery service.  The owners - 2 African guys (Joe and another) - came around immediately to explain their service, which is based in Brooklyn.   Very reasonably priced especially as they offer free pickup and delivery within 10km.    The website is very professional but I haven't used them as yet.  Does anyone know someone who has?    

Kirk100
Level 1
Durban, South Africa

Is there a service that integrates with Zapier / Automate.io, wherby upon guests booking their stay the cleaning company gets a notification and booking is done automatically. With a code fo the self check in lock sent to the guests and the cleaning company?

Ben4845
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

So tourism is picking up post pandemic - any new services or recommendations for cleaning & laundry for AirBnB's in Cape Town? I'm looking at cleaner who can pickup/collect from a local laundry service but would rather have a holistic service.