CC Festival of Hospitality 2019: Schedule

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC Festival of Hospitality 2019: Schedule

Festival.jpg

Hi everyone, 

After a busy few weeks of preparation, the first Community Center Festival of Hospitality has arrived and will be kick starting tomorrow. Exciting times! 

The response from community members across the Community Center languages, has been incredible and as you can see from the schedule of events we have such a range of great guides and tips coming this week. 

If you are late to this and would like to take part, there is still time, all the posts shared throughout the week have all taken a lot of time and thought, so please show your appreciation in their topics, ask questions and generally enjoy yourself. 

Plus, it’s not too late to take part in our Community Center video. It will literally take you 10 seconds, well perhaps a little longer if you include sending the email! To find out more, view here

Enjoy your week.

Stephanie & @Lizzie 

Schedule of events:

Tuesday 27th

Wednesday 28th

Thursday 29th

Friday 30th

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

25 Replies 25
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Stephanie @Lizzie @Mike-And-Helen0 @Kira32 @Kristie46 

OH @Lizzie @Stephanie 

Only subtitles???
No quirky translations of our talking!!!???

I'm sure there will be some clever IT person here in CC who will have the technology to assist with that!!
@Veronica-and-Richard0  😉

Thanks all your wonderful world contributions are all much appreciated.

I hope you have all checked out the Topics in the country of Origin Community as well as here in the English Language section - there's a great big world out there awaiting to be explored by us all.

Happy Traveling & exploring

Central To All Home & Location

Auckland, New Zealand not the USA where there's also an Auckland - Are both Auckland's named after the same explorer as he traveled around the world?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh, @Helen427 , have I got a surprise for you...

French

Italian

Spanish

Brazilian Portuguese

German

Japanese coming soon!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

Hi @Stephanie @Lizzie 

Looking forward to read these topic.

Kira♡

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie  Fantastic Video............LOVE it ! thanks so much and great job!  Clara

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thank you @Lizzie , @Stephanie  & @Quincy  for my amazingly unexpected surprise that came in a DHL van on Sunday.

.... feeling a little confused I thought, I haven’t bought anything on eBay from there!

?????

🌻🌻🌻 there it was.... taa da! 

Thank you!

LOL

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Taa-da! 🙂 So pleased it arrived safe and sound, @Cathie19. Glad you liked it, thank you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I did not know this Community even existed!  Thank you for alerting me.  I have just spent some time reading, and contributing, to the conversations. 

Will I be receiving a weekly update/reminder?

A community board to exchange ideas is SO needed in this industry

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm so glad you found us @Stay-In-Lake-Tahoe0 and that you have been enjoying reading the festival threads. There are lots of great conversations taking place. 

We don't have weekly updates in place at the moment, it's on our wishlist of features, but if if you click on the options button on individual CC boards you can get notifications for all the new topics or if that is too much you can get follow specific conversations. 

It would be great to hear more about what you would find useful in the CC, 2020 is going to be a busy/exciting year for the CC. 

Look forward to speaking with you more around the CC.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Stephanie @Lizzie 

Has the Japanese, and other language versions come out yet?
Where can we find them?
Is there a Japanese Language section of Community Centre please?

Thanks in advance

Jamie604
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Am I suppose to be a host without knowing 😂🤣

Jamie604
Level 2
Tampa, FL

I’m lost