Calculate total sum guest has to pay when requesting money

Mikael39
Level 2
Uppsala, Sweden

Calculate total sum guest has to pay when requesting money

Hello! 

How can I calculate AirBnb fees when requesting money. I need to have it as an option for bed linnen. 

I need to be able to calculate the AirBnb fees so I can tell my guests the exact sum they need to pay, so I now that I receive the correct payout. Because I rent the bed linnen service from a third part. 

And I love to have that as an option on my booking. Be able to have optional extra fees. 

Mikael

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Mikael39

Hello Mikael,

you can't set 'bed linens as a 'Extra Charge' but the best way to do this is to put this charge in your lsiting description and when a guest sends a reservation request, send the guest a 'special offer'! When you hit that field you will be presented with a page that looks like this........

Special Offer 7b.png

Arrow 1........ use the scroll arrows to set the price you would like to send the guest!

Arrow 2 .......with each push of the up or down arrows the price the guest will pay including the Airbnb service fees will be shown.

Arrow 3.......The price that you will receive will be displayed here. You can play around with this until you have the offer that suits you and when you are ready and wish to proceed hit the 'Send Special Offer' field and the offer will automatically be sent to the guest.  You can explain in the message stream with the guest that this offer includes the use of articles that are not covered in the automated Airbnb booking program.

Cheers......Rob

Thanks! 

I will try this. 

Mikael