Calendar blocked every night at 10PM for any unreserved rooms even though check-in its set to 2AM

Cathy1
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Calendar blocked every night at 10PM for any unreserved rooms even though check-in its set to 2AM

Hi,

We have several rooms (all set to instant book) and since June we've been having an issue where the calendar for any room that is not booked by 10PM becomes blocked for that night. All our rooms are set to 3PM-2AM check-in and can be booked until 12AM (midnight). We do not use any external calendar syncs, we operate exclusively with AirBNB. We do use BeyondPricing to set prices but I don't see this would be an issue as they don't do anything regarding availability. 

We've opened 2 cases since June, support closed one without doing anything and on the second one we went back and forth for weeks and they finally came back saying "instant book must be disabled to allow booking after 10PM". This makes no sense to me.

Has anyone noticed anything similar? Is there anyone out there who has same settings (book until midnight / check-in after midnight) whose calendar works correctly?

Thanks

3 Replies 3
Cathy1
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Bump - anyone?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Bump Bump @Cathy1 Looks like no one on the forum takes checkins to 2am.

I wasn't aware "instant book must be disabled to allow booking after 10PM"

that's so dumb they should just disable instant book after 12am or 2am or 10pm or whatever they are concerned about, but not stop the IB listings from appearing.  Sigh.