Calendar blocked off

Casaundra2
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Calendar blocked off

my entire calendar is blocked off and I’m unable to unblock the dates. I was just recently paused from the platform. The reason was never explained to me. I’ve only been on this platform less than a month and it’s been very frustrating. Does anyone know why Air Bnb would have my entire calendar blocked off? 

4 Replies 4
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

No idea, but calling Airbnb should be your first action for this.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Casaundra2 

I understand you are new to the Airbnb platform and may need some time to work out how the platform runs. If Airbnb have blocked your calendar it generally means you have cancelled a guests reservation and Airbnb will block your calendar as a form of punishment, but this 'punishment' will only be the blocking of the dates that guest actually booked.

If Airbnb has suspended your listing from booking entirely, is it possible that a potential guest has reported you for attempting to transact a booking privately without involving Airbnb?

It would be unusual for Airbnb to block a hosts booking calendar unless one of their cardinal rules had been broken.

If you feel you have done all the right things give Airbnb a call on +1-415-800-5959 or+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free) and ask them for help!

Perhaps if you can provide a bit more information about your activity since becoming a public Airbnb listing we may be able to help you more Casaundra.

Cheers.........Rob 

Sheila630
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

My family members are coming for a week and I need to block off these dates. How do I do this on the Air Bnb app?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands