Calendar dates

JoshandLevana0
Level 1
Tel Aviv, Israel

Calendar dates

Hi there. I need to block all dates after April 30th because that's when we're giving up the flat. The default calendar setting is that listing are open forever unless acted upon otherwise. Anyone know how to block everything past a certain date? Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @JoshandLevana0,

You could manually block out the dates on your calendar or possibly "Snooze" the dates from May 1st to ... and then unlist your listing after April 30th.  If you need directions on how to "snooze", check out this How To Guide.

Also, I have a Google Calendar which syncs with my listing so for me I would just go and block out my Google Calendar for All dates after April 30th.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks so much for the response Dave, I couldn't figure out how to do it via Google Cal, even though its synched to my Airbnb cal too, but I did use that Snooze function as per your instructions. It seems to only allow me to snooze for 2 months, so I'll just go in and manually block for a few months after that too. Thanks again!