Calendar, rates & discounts

Tara44
Level 2
Redondo Beach, CA

Calendar, rates & discounts

Hello,

I hope I can get some tips here.  I have a few issues.

1)  In my area weekend rates vary throughout the year.  High season is winter snow, $300/night yet summer is $225/night and sometimes lower.  I changed my cleaning fee and all my weekend rates changes with it!  Why???  Can I avoid that.

2)  A weekend is Friday/Saturday 90% of the time, roughly.  If someone books Saturday/Sunday they took the weekend.  In order to secure my weekend pricing I have to set Sunday to the higher weekend rate. Which most of the time means I might be missing a Sunday-Thursday at a lower rate.  Tips???  Right now I just set Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the higher rate.

3)  Why oh why does airbnb lump a weekly discount with a "custom discount".  I am using their new feature and setting a 3 night discount.  But I already discounted my weekly rate significantly and would like to keep it that way, however, now it adds on the 3 night discount on top of the weekly.  Anyone have any tips there?

I think that is it for now.  I have found that extended stays are very popular right now and I want to offer good discount but I would like some control.  Thank you!!!

0 Replies 0