Calling all Tucson, Arizona HOSTS

Calling all Tucson, Arizona HOSTS

I would like to start a feed for Hosts in Tucson Arizona.  Perhaps one where we can post helpful bits of advice.  Things like recommendations on good house cleaners, accountants that are especially good with vacation home rental needs/requirements, etc.  If you are hosting in Tucson Arizona and have any ideas or suggestions please post them here.  I'll start with a question - anyone have a recommendations for more "local" hotspots to go for things to do.  I am not looking for the ordinary "tourist" stuff that everyone knows about.  Looking forward to some ideas - Thanks!

92 Replies 92

Hi Lorrie, 

I am an Airbnb host here in Tucson. I rent my own home out when I can (not full-time) and I also have two other properties that I do rent on Airbnb all year long. I have been a host for about four years. I am available to cohost your property if it is located in midtown or nearby. If you're interested, I can send you my number and we can chat. 

Thanks so much, 

Mary

Hi all,

For those of you interested- I run a professional licensed short term rental company. 

We provide turnover cleaning, co-hosting, and personal shopping. 

*sensitive information hidden*

Thank you!

Krystal 

Hi Krystal,

I would like more information on your rental company.

Lori

Hi Krystal- 

could you provide me Simone information?  Airbnb has blocked your email.

I'm not sure this is right place to post this. Please advise me if there is a better to ask for help. THE PROJECT: I own a 3 bed+study home backing to a wash in Dove Mountain. I intend to convert it to an Air B and B. First, it needs a local Project Manager because I live in Denver and can only visit there occasionally. I need someone to oversee painting, new flooring, furnishing, interior decorating and some landscape improvements to get it ready. This person might be  an interior designer or not. But, I would like someone experienced in how to furnish for the Air B and B Market. Any referrals would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same situation. I own a home in Tucson and it needs renovating, decorating and converting into a rental. I'm in North Carolina and can't manage the property. Looking for air b n b property manager as well as someone to facilitate the change from regular year long renters to Air B n B renters. 

Thanks,

Karen Quigley

HELLO TUCSON HOSTS!!  We've just completed our first year hosting! Last spring several of you noted that you'd like to attend a MeetUp with other hosts!   I hadn't clicked the "follow" button on here (too new to know! Lol!) so I had no idea of the responses.  Then we were gone in April, so starting this up again!   We will host a gathering, we have lots of parking, so I'm thinking a month or so from now would give us all a chance to get the word out!  Who's in???   

I am interested we are new to this, we host our guest house in NW Tucson. Booked up fast starting on January 24th. We have had wonderful guests and it is going well. Would enjoy meeting others with more experience. 

Would love to join

@Joanne---Mike0 @Joni82 Did this meet up ever happen?  We are hoping to start hosting some time soon.  We will be in Tucson in October for a week.  Anybody interested in gathering? We need your advice!

We are about to put our house on Airbnb in Tucson and am in  need of a good reliable cleaning service or cleaner. I already have a home in sedona on Airbnb that is always booked. Any recommendations on cleaners would be awesome!! Thank you in advance 

Anyone use a management company they have had good experiences with? 

Hey Karen- check out BnBMyplace.com!

Nicholas515
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

@Christin14@Melissa614@David2028@Krystal62 , 

Hello!  I saw your (old) posts on https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Calling-all-Tucson-Arizona-HOSTS/td-p/74522/page/2, and am emailing folks about managing my property for 2 months while I'm away.  This would be short term for now, but if all went well I would be using your services in the future as well.

If you're still interested in managing, could you give me a call or send me an email?  I'm at **It may help to text first, as I may think you are a telemarketer.

This is one of my properties: 

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/44622086/details

The other, a 2bedroom 1 bath attached to the one above, is to come online in a few days.

Thanks!

Nick

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

As an update to the above message, my properties are at Speedway and Country Club, and here's a working link of one of them: 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/44622086?s=67&unique_share_id=2f2e111d-1afe-4055-aa5e-ac2619240645

I would need the management from Oct 18th thru Dec 14th, although if all went well I would be asking for your help in the future too.

Thanks!

Nick