Can I have two administrators on my host account?

Nikki9
Level 1
Kansas City, MO

Can I have two administrators on my host account?

I have been a host for a while now. I just moved & have an agreement with my new landlord, where he gets a percentage of my income (in exchange for cheaper rent for me overall).  I'd like to make him an authorized agent on my host account so he can see when the place is booked and by whom.  I will also set up the payment to automatically send his % to his account - I know how to do that part. But making him a second user on my listing account, I can't figure out! Is this possible?

Thanks!

-Nikki

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Nikki9,

I do not believe this is possible so if you want him to have access to this information, you will need to provide access to your account.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

Hi @Nikki9

There's no way to have a second administrator on the same account...
Yes, you can add his bank account on your payout method, wait for a couple days and on the payout rules you can setup the %% so the money goes automatically to his account...
You may wish to provide on the same page his ITIN/SSN so he will be responsible for his own income tax...
The only way he can access your account is by providing him your account credentials (email and password)... I would not recommend this...
You can provide him the iCal of your listing so he can sync with personal calendar and get all the information but he would not have control over your listing...

By a similar way I do this with my partners... I send them an email with all the details for each reservation I take.... But I would never provide my credentials, and I have already denied it a couple times...

Irene-and-Lola0
Level 2
Madrid, Spain

I don't recommend sharing your account with just anyone. 
My mum and I share and account, and even though we have a good system going on, it has gotten confusing at times when we both replied to a message at the same time form our phones 😄

Hi Irene and Lola

How do you share your account? I am looking for that solution during my vacation (I will not be connected the whole time)  but I don‘t want to provide my account credentials (my facebook account/email and password)? Or are you sharing your credentials?

Kim129
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

Here is the answer found in Airbnb's Help Center:

How can I add an additional host?

Soon, you'll be able to add a family member or trusted friend so they can help you with your listing from their own account.

To add an additional host (when available):

1. Go to Manage listings
  2. Click Calendar and More on the listing you want to edit
  3. From the menu on the left side under Management, click Co-hosts
Biri-Imréné0
Level 1
Debrecen, Hungary

Szeretnám  Hajdúszoboszló muskátli u 27 fehérapartman szerződését megszüntetni,tovább nem üzemelünk   bBiri imréné