Can a cohost become a super host?

Anne10712
Level 2
Wurtulla, Australia

Can a cohost become a super host?

I am a cohost with a manager, but the manager has made me the main host on the page.

i own the property and I manage it myself. I have kept my property with the manager because I don’t want to lose my reviews by changing the list host.
Can I become a super host?

Annieoak
3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Anne10712  I don't understand your question. Your profile shows one New Listing and says Superhost on the listing. And there are no reviews showing on your profile. What do you mean you're a co-host with a manager, then say you own the property and manage it yourself? Are you talking about a different property?

Superhost is pegged to the host, not the property. If the listing was in your manager's name and he/she earned those reviews, they belong to them, not the property. If the listing is now in your name, on your profile, you will have to earn the Superhost designation for yourself.

Anne10712
Level 2
Wurtulla, Australia

The listing is in the manager’s  name, She is a super host!
but I take care of the bookings, cleaning etc now.

She is now cohost on the listing and I am the main host because I didn’t want to lose my reviews. It’s now my name that the guests see and I respond to all inquiries.

I don’t want to create a new listing of my own because I don’t want to lose the reviews.

Annieoak
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you own the property you should have set up the listing in your name - not in your co-host's name.

I would change this over now so you can build up reviews and ratings in your name and gain your own SH status @Anne10712