Can anyone recommend a cleaning service and concierge for key exchanges in New York City?

Stephen35
Level 1
New York, NY

Can anyone recommend a cleaning service and concierge for key exchanges in New York City?

I need a concierge service to clean my aparmtnet between guests and arrnage for key exchanges. 

22 Replies 22
Crystal-Myriam0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello Stephen, I work with a cleaning service company that specializes in Vacation Rentals. You can find them at: [Link hidden]

Stephen, the team at Cityami [link hidden[ does just this! We coordinating cleaning, guest check-in/out, provide concierge services throughout the duration of your guest's stay, and are on call 24/7 in case of emergency! Prices start at $49 and go up based on the length of stay.

We'd love to help!

Michelle,

does cityami service is only in NY or could be elsewhere in US? my list is in san jose , CA and need cleaning/management service

Hi Crystal, does your company also give the keys to the guest upon the arrival?

Jason109
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi Steven,

I would like to suggest Keycafe [link hidden] to assist you in letting in cleaners and guests.   Keycafe [link hidden]is a key exchange service operated through local businesses throughout New York City.  With over 100 locations between Manhattan and Brooklyn I would hope we have a location near your property.  You can check out if we are nearby on our locations map [link hidden].   Keycafe has been serving Airbnb hosts since 2013  and is connected to Airbnb through the host assist program so you can automate access to your guest access by connecting the Keycafe app with the Airbnb listing.  When you accept a booking your guest will automatically receive permission to access your keys for their stay.    You will receive a text message when your guests, and cleaners pickup and drop off the keys so you can easily manage your property while you are at work or away on holiday!

Thanks!

Jason

Co-founder Keycafe

Michael1205
Level 2
New York, NY

Lazy Susans Cleaning Service specializes in Airbnb turnaround cleaning. We are experienced at turning around apartments back-to-back, laundering, managing inventory such as shampoo, conditioner, body/hand soaps, toilet paper and much more. Over 50% of our clients are Airbnb and we are growing rapidly.

We are fully insured and have well over 25 experienced cleaners servicing NYC. 

At Lazy Susans, we live to make your life easier and focus on maintaining great reviews for you!

Keeping your Airbnb immaculate is just one of the ways we can do that. Now, we’re able to add a few extra valuable minutes to your schedule with our new website portal or our Lazy Susans App! Sign up and log on to manage your cleaning schedule preferences, packages, payments and more! And, we’ll do all the rest.

Here's Some Of Our New App Features

✓ The flexibility to schedule a cleaning appointment

✓ Modify, reschedule, and cancel service right from the app

✓ Easily pay for services and upload payment info

✓ The ability to log into your account and book recurring services

✓ Receive automatic messages informing you of when your cleaner in on their way to your clean, has arrived and departed from your home

✓ Enjoy seamless communication with Lazy Susans via push notifications

Lazy Susans Cleaning Service has a 5-star customer review status, uses eco-friendly products, offers same day bookings, and never makes you sign a contract! And, you’ll have the SAME cleaner EVERY TIME!

Regards

Mihalis ***

Founder & Managing Director

[Personal Information hidden]

"Home cleaning for the time-pressed urbanite"

Be very cautious if hiring this company. After 2 cleanings my 5 star rating was seriously at risk. The owner, Michael is incredibly defensive when faced with any criticism or complaints. He claims to guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with his “5 star hotel-like cleaning” This “guarantee”is not anything but bait to lure potential customers.

Im just now seeing that you get the “same cleaner every time”...( in capital letters even!]

this is entirely untrue. In fact he told me that it would be near impossible to do that.

i never write reviews and without going into all the details (from hiding wet linens to leaving every towel in the house, in a mildewing pile hidden from guests in the dryer) I feel I should warn you to be very cautious if you plan on hiring “LAZY susan” for Airbnb.

Percival2
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi

My name is Percival Quartey, a professional cleaner and care taker of properties in New York City.

I cleaning, check and replace empty products, check to make sure nothing has been damaged, do the laundry, shopping etc.

I have references from other airbnb clients who uses my services.

Contact me for more details.

Have a good 

Percival quartey

Hi Percival, how can i contact you? Would like to know about your services, some help with cleaning while i am away. Many thanks!

Hi Perceval, my name is Kym, my sister and I are looking for a cleaning/turnaround service for 2 apartments on the lower east side starting this coming Sunday. Can you give me a call or text if you’re interested. 

Thanks Kym

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi kym, 

I just called you and left a message.

My number is *sensitive information hidden*

Yes I can help you with turnover cleaning.

We $120.00 to clean a two bedroom apartment. 

Please give a call so we arrange it. yc

You can find us and see our work on Instagram at #ecocleaningpro

Have a great day and talk to you soon. 

Percy. 

Percival quartey

Hello

My Company services the NYC/ NJ areas.

Fast and very efficient turn around on 

Airbnb and vacation rentals.

We thrive to make sure you get 5 stars.

*Key exchange and *concierge services.

Have ton of references if needed.

Daniil3
Level 2
New York, NY

I usually use applications like: 

1. Cleanly https://cleanly.com Great app and they're fairly known in US.
  2. You can also use Liox - https://www.lioxcleaners.com/ if you live in New York City. They have really good reviews on Yelp.

thank you. Very helpful.