Can't find my listing - until I zoomed in to my corner on the map

Susan1312
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Can't find my listing - until I zoomed in to my corner on the map

We had a very successful first year - we started in August.

Just after New Year's Day - I got notified I am now a superhost

My husband & I noticed since 1/1 we have had zero reservations (which didn't shock us but zero after being booked with few dates free since August)

I went onto Chrome Incognito and searched for our listing.

Scrolled all the way through every listing didn't find ours anywhere....

Zoomed in on the map almost to your corner -- and only on the map I saw our listing

Like a guest would ever do that

Any tips on why this would happen after such a successful first year and after being declared a superhost??

Bizarre... thanks in advance

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan1312,

There are a lot of listings in Colorada, yours can be found by zooming in on the map.

Also the direct search shows the listing:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=207795820

But when searching for "Cascade-Chipita Park, CO, USA" your listing comes up as nr 19 out of 300+ listings, so that is not a bad result !

Best regards,

Emiel

When I searched under Cascade-Chipita Park - it didn't come up at all.  You searched just Colorado?  or as Cascade-Chipita Park??

Thanks for your feedback

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan1312,

I start typing "cascade" into the search field, then Airbnb comes wich suggestions, one of the  suggestions is "Cascade-Chipita Park,CO". I click that one and then click on button "Homes", and then your listing appears. Today it is on nr 22 out of 300+.

I zoomed out until screenshot could fit the first page on one screen, so here it is to proof:colorado.jpg

Thanks