Can't make a date with a cancelled booking available.

Helena203
Level 2
Shoal Bay, Australia

Can't make a date with a cancelled booking available.

HI I'm pretty knew its all been great however, someone that booked for Easter was quite aggressive in his bookings so I didn't feel comfortable, I didn't realise the booking had been accepted so I cancelled it (3 months in advance). It is now still blocking out this period and I can't click on available rather than block. Does anyone know how to override this?

Thanks

7 Replies 7
Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Helena203 That is what Airbnb do when you cancel a booking. The only way to get it unblocked is to ring them and plead your case.

Thank you so much, I can't find a contact number every time I search it brings me back to the same page.

@Gillian19wrote:

@Helena203 That is what Airbnb do when you cancel a booking. The only way to get it unblocked is to ring them and plead your case.

Helena

Helena203
Level 2
Shoal Bay, Australia

Thank you so much, I can't find a contact number every time I search it brings me back to the same page.

Helena

Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Helena203 Google works best to find their number! 8520 3333

Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Helena203 That's an 02 number

@Helena203 to contact Airbnb:

On your Help page, near the bottom right is a "Contact us" button.
Or you can use this link: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Once you are on the "Contact us" page, choose "Its something else"

This will give you the choice to either exchange messages with AirBnB or to speak to someone on the phone.
(Using the "Contact us" by phone gives you the option to have them call you, so you don't have to wait on hold.)

If you don't mind waiting on the phone:

Australia: +61 2 8520 3333
United States +1-415-800-5959 +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Thanks so much for your time, it was sorted by phone. They hadn't realised the block hadn't been lifted. 

Many thanks for your help.

Helena