Can we have a Covid 19 discussion group please

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Can we have a Covid 19 discussion group please

@Lizzie Is there any chance of a new discussion group for Covid19/Extenuating Circumstance postings please.

I for one have already got bored with reading the same issues over and over again and I feel that other issues/ people asking for help are getting lost in the morass of complaints.

5 Replies 5
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Mike-And-Jane0  I searched when I posted the same thing in the last hour, but didn't see this.  And that's why we need one!  🙂

John1574
Level 10
Providence, RI

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just posting on here, for anyone who isn't aware of our new CC board....it became a reality. : )

To view the COVID-19 board, click here or click on 'Discuss' on the CC header bar > 'All discussion rooms' > 'Covid-19 discussions'.

Thank you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Thanks @Lizzie ! Can we move some of these threads to that board as well? I vote for anything with "COVID-19" or "coronavirus" in the title or tags. There are a lot of folks who seem really eager to debate and discuss this topic, and I think having a place for them to go is a great idea. Maybe it will help improve some of the collegiality of the general hosting discussion room if people can discuss this with one another in a separate space. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Laura2592 @Lizzie 

I couldn't agree more with Laura. For my part there is a limit to how much I want to read the same old whines over and over again.