Can you see my listing? 'Coz I can't :(

Can you see my listing? 'Coz I can't :(

Hi,

I tried searhing for my listing and it won't appear in the search results. Usually it'll be in the first place when I look up with location as "Panchgai, Maharashtra, India" or "Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, India"

Could any of you check if you can find it? Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

Here's how it looks:

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 10.43.06 PM.png

6 Replies 6
María57
Level 1
Reykjavik, Iceland

I have the sameproblem I hate how difficult it is to contact anybody .

@María57 yours is different I cannot find it at all and there is no "Hidden Listing" I would contact AirBNB. 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Tamara55
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

I tried to find your listing but I couldn't. But when I go to your profile I can see the listing and its availability. This has been happening a lot so try to contact Airbnb.

I stand corrected... It is visible now even when I search in a Private window...

@Jeet0 Your right your listing is not displaying. I set criteria (Instant Book, Price ...) got it down to a screen and the same thing I observed on other listings I looked at 

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Panchgani--Maharashtra--India?checkin=09%2F23%2F2016&checkout=09%2F26%2F201...

If you look at the bottom you will see that all listings are not being displayed.  

1 10 of 11 Rentals

Thinking about it you might try Snoozing your listing and then Republishing it to see if it helps. 

I would definatly get a support ticket open on AirBNB. 

Andrew

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

Thanks a lot everyone for confirming. I have reached out to Airbnb for help.