Cancellation

Cancellation

Hi I currently have a guest cwho checked in yesterday at 3pm. They love the place however they just sent me a message saying that since Malta has been a risk area, we don't want to stay here any longer, as their friend has an operation right after this vacation and it would be very irresponsible to stay here and that now they booked a flight for tomorrow morning. What are my rights? Since all policy rights seem to be prior arriving. They knew the situation before they arrived. 

2 Replies 2
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Alexia149 When a guest cancels the guest will automatically get refunded according to your cancellation policy. You don't have to do a thing. It all happens automatically. Explain to the guest that that is what will happen :-).

You can also attach the Covid policy that tells that it is the host's cancellation policy that counts if a guest chooses to book during a pandemic (after March 14th).

Mário52
Level 1
State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Situações inesperadas acontecem com todos nós, a qualquer momento, e ele pode estar diante uma situação dessas mesmo. Temos que ser compreensivos e acreditar que todos são bem intencionados.

Muitas vezes ficamos chateados e frustrados com estas situações porque estamos na expectativa de atender esse hospede, mas tomara que ele seja feliz e corra tudo bem.

Alexia149 dentro 
Malta