Cannot Alter Management Fee

Cannot Alter Management Fee

I use the "management fee" option in my pricing because I like to build in a larger entry fee to my pricing scheme (it's just better than tiered discounts for me).

I just found that I cannot change the management fee amount on any of my listings.  I make the change, up or down, and click "save" and it simply does not save.  I also cannot delete the fee or add other fees, such as a resort or linens fee.

I can change and successfully save the cleaning fee, so it seems to just be a site error with those specialty fees.

Is anyone else seeing this and is there a fix?

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Christopher187 What is a management fee?

@Mike-And-Jane0 It is one of the fees you can charge.

Go to "Standard fees and charges" and scroll all the way to the bottom.

Under "Add a standard fee", there are four options.  These are fees you can add to your listing.

I can't get any of them to work right now.  I can't add, remove, or edit them.  It won't save the changes.

I am having the same issues discovered today.  Hoping that someone can provide a resolution.

I just chatted with an Airbnb rep, and they said they're forwarding the issue to the tech people.

I am dealing with the same issue as well.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Eric-And-Mirjam0, I hope you're well 😊 I came across your comment, I was wondering if you have reached out to Support? You can contact them via the Help center here

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

It didn’t work on the computer but the app allowed me to change it. Thanks 

@Christopher187 @Mike-And-Jane0 I think not all hosts have access to that feature. You have to have at least six listings.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2385/can-i-collect-additional-fees-directly-from-my-guests-at-th...