Cannot Unlist Property

Francesco199
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Cannot Unlist Property

Hello all,

I am having trouble unlisting a property. 

It's not letting me. I scroll the drop-down menu and select "unlisted" when managing my listings, but the little green dot never changes color and the listing remains "listed", and never changes.

Any suggestions/help?

Thanks!

Francesco

6 Replies 6
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Francesco199 Do you have pop ups blocked? When "unlisted" is selected, a pop up window comes up asking you to select the reason why. Do you see that? If not, you likely have pop ups blocked & will need to allow them for the Airbnb site. Hope that helps! Karen

Fantastic! 

It worked. Well spotted little detail, didn't think of it.

thanks!

Sean32
Level 1
Filer, ID

I'd like to throw in that I had this same issue when doing it from a normal pc browser. I did not have popups blocked, and I work in IT support so I knew all the things to try. Still wouldn't come up.

I got around it by doing it from the iphone app. If you go into the listing and scroll to the bottom of it you can change it to Unlisted there and give your reason. If you choose temporary it'll make you set a snooze date, so make sure to choose another option if you don't know when you'll put it back on.

Yeah, that was the only thing that worked for me too. I allowed pop ups for this site and it didn't work. It's annoying becuase it let me go from unlisted to listed (which I had to do to edit the listing, also annoying) no problems, but then I couldn't switch back. The phone app worked though. 

Thank you so much.  I couldn't unlist my listing from my PC, the option to unlist doesn't show up on my computer at all and I too have my popups on.  I managed to unlist it from my phone on the app.  Thank you.  I've spent two days trying to find help to do this.  Cheers

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

If it fails to unlist, alternativily set the "availability window" (formerly known as "booking window") to "dates unavailable by default", then listing will not show up in search results and can not be booked.