Cannot add payment to bank

Håvard1
Level 2
Sogndalsfjøra, Norway

Cannot add payment to bank

Hi,

I am trying to add a payment method. I am trying a payment method to bank to skip additional expenses - but I only receive the error message "You don't have permission to complete this action".

Anyone else experiencing the same error?

/Håvard

10 Replies 10
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco
Håvard1
Level 2
Sogndalsfjøra, Norway

Hi Miloud,

and thank you for your reply - but the links does not answer why I am not allowed to complete the action. 

I am missing some information regarding

- Wrong format on account number

- Misspelled name or usage of not approved characters and so on

regards,
Håvard

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Yes i understand you @Håvard1 . Before, i had a problem about how to enter some informations, but an agent in the bank helped me. If it is possible, could you ask an agent in your bank, i am sure that will give you a so helpful information.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Håvard1
Level 2
Sogndalsfjøra, Norway

Had a chat with my bank yesterday, and they told me to look into other options for payouts such as PayPal and so on. Will try to make a new payout method to bank once the first visitors have been staying.

Jacob288
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi,

I have the same problem right now.. Just out of curiosity - I'm also co-hosting(our summer-cabin), are you also co-hosting or only administering 1 place?

Håvard1
Level 2
Sogndalsfjøra, Norway

Hi,

I am only administering one place. Did you have any problems with adding payouts for your first place?

/Håvard

hey guys,

i have the same problem....did anyone find a solution?

unfortunately the only option i have is bank or payoneer and the bank account is much easier for me

Hello Ahmed,

I am Amr from Egypt also experiencing the same issue, did you find a solution on how to get paid?

Thanks in advance

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute,

If it is possible @Håvard1 , you could see this link, which give you more informations about PayPal : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/365/how-do-i-use-paypal-to-receive-payouts  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Håvard1
Level 2
Sogndalsfjøra, Norway

I was able to add the Paypal account now - but I loose money on this since there is a fee involved.