Cannot reply to inquiries

Cannot reply to inquiries

I have recently joined Airbnb and have received a couple of inquiries. The potential guests do not seem to be getting my messages. I go to my inbox and click on the message which opens up a page "Conversation with ..." I put my reply to the question in the box which says add personal message. Then I click send message. I can find no evidence thta a message was sent and the othere partiea are clearly not receiving the massage as they are emailing again asking for a reponse. What am I doing wrong? Uregtn advice appreciated.

4 Replies 4
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

THis sounds like an issue for Airbnb customer service.  I suggest calling rather than emailing them.  You can find their phone number by looking on any of your past current or future guest reservation forms -- a phone number for AIrbnb in your area appears on all guests' reservation forms with you.  

Thanks for your prompt response! Much appreciated

Just in case anyone else has this problem Judy at the New York call centre was most helpful and my call was answered promptly. I use Chrome as a browser and the problem was resolved by deleting my browsing history and closing and re-opening Chrome.

I hope that we get local support here in South Africa soon as transltantic phone calls are expensive.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Penny2, I am really pleased to hear this has been resolved. Thanks so much for posting an update, I suspect this is a common issue and this will be really useful to know.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.