Cannot sort listing photos

Attic---Michelle0
Level 1
Munich, Germany

Cannot sort listing photos

From the edit listing page here: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing/7788559/photos

I could add new photos, but cannot move the photos to certain order. I have tried chome, firefox or IE 11 but no avail. is it a bug or something else?

5 Replies 5
Bek1
Level 1
Dunedin, New Zealand

I hav similar problem. I can add pictures but when I try to rearange them the page re-directs to http://ww25.dummy.com/.

Have emailed Airbnb but still waiting for solution.... frustrating...

Catherine166
Level 2
Taunton, United Kingdom

Hello, I can't move photos around either, I move them but then when I view the listing it reverts back to the orignal order (both Chrome and Firefox.

Rhonda58
Level 4
Donegal, Ireland

I'm having the same problem.  Has anyone found a solution yet?  Many thanks for any advice.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rhonda58@Attic---Michelle0@Catherine166 and @Bek1,

Great to meet you all. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here in the Community Center.

Aw, this does sound a little strange. I know the team has been doing a little bit of work on the photo section of Airbnb (some of you may have a new layout on your listing page).

I have just passed what you are experiencing back to the team, so this is really helpful that you have highlighted this here. 

Hopefully this will be back working for you again soon. Do keep me posted if you can and I will let you know if I hear any update. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rhonda58,

My mistake, I didn't realise that the other comments here on this, are actually from 2016. 

I wonder, are you still experiencing this issue? Everything seems to be working on our side, perhaps you could try clearing your computer's cache / browser history, or see if it is working from a different browser.

Let me know how you get on, if you can. 

Thanks,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.